Saturday, October 16, 2010

Eason Chan(陳奕迅) thinking of having an affair? what's going on?





Hong Kong singer Eason Chan(陳奕迅) admitted during a promotional event in Taipei on Monday that he had once toyed with the idea of having an affair, said Taiwan media.

"If I said I never thought of having an affair, I would be lying. Humans will definitely think about this," said Chan, before adding that he no longer thought about it.

"I am a public figure so it is very complicated and I get along with my family so I don't think about this matter any more."

"I have no guts so I get my thrills from acting and performing on stage instead," Chan continued.

While Chan had admitted to thinking about having an affair, he did not say at what point in his 15-year career that he had done so.

This sparked renewed speculation in the media that there might have been a kernel of truth in previous reports that claimed Chan had an affair with 33-year-old married singer Kay Tse in 2009.

The pair may not have had an affair but Chan may well have been thinking about it at the time.

Apart from revealing his 'dark side', the 36-year-old singer also told reporters that he was actually having some trouble with his vocal cords after doing 20 concerts so far this year.

Chan said he may have a growth in his throat, but hasn't gone for a medical check up yet and is currently taking traditional Chinese medicine to protect his voice.

The award-winning singer, known for putting out hit songs like "Your Backpack" and "King of Karaoke Songs", married long-time girlfriend, former actress Hilary Tsui in 1996. The couple have a six-year-old daughter, Constance.

- CNA/ha

- image: nipic.com/


Ah Pek: Eason already got a good family la, I don't think he wanna do anything stupid to spoil it lo, just sometime arr.. as a guy you feel itchy  one, but think only ar, don't do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment